Thursday, June 25, 2009

6/23/2009 Review: The Hangover

I felt compelled to see the breakout comedy hit of the summer this weekend. I thought the previews looked funny and the fact that it was the #1 movie two weeks in a row, I figured it would be pretty damn good. I have to preface this with a disclaimer. I have been somewhat cranky over the past month so take this with a grain of salt, but I did not find the movie as funny as everyone else has told me it is. Don't get me wrong, I laughed, just not that often. For that matter I don't recall the rest of the theater laughing that often either. It's not a bad movie by any stretch, it just did not live up to the hype. I am willing to except that it may be the meds or the mood I have been in lately, but i can't give this movie my seal of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment