Sunday, June 28, 2009

Is it me?

The show is over. It was a great success. After a long day of
entering orders in the room that resembled a basement, I was ready to
let loose. Everyone else was rearing to go as well. I enjoyed a mass
produced dinner and a magic show(pictured above) and a few free
drinks. After the prizes were given out we grabbed a drink and played
some mini golf at the hotel. We then headed up to the piano bar in
the hotel. I was sure I would see some craziness...no luck. I saw a
few people that were feeling no pain but nothing to write about. I
milked a couple of drinks but tempered myself throughout the night.
We called it a night at about last call. Before sleep I asked my wife
why nobody got crazy. She believes that it is somewhat my fault. I
have not been in a partying mood since the meningitis. I would not
mind being the sober one that gets to laugh at the drunk asses for
once. It seems though that unless I let loose, the people around me
do not feel so inclined. WTF is that shit? I guess it's better that
nothing too crazy happened. Or did it? I'm sure I will hear some
stories but it's not the same as being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment