Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Perfect Day

My wife sent me this link to an article the other day about a Big Lebowski themed barber shop @ Channelside, Tampa. How bad ass would that be? It got me thinking of what an awesome day it would be to get a shave and a haircut while enjoying a cold beer. Then it would only be a short trip to one of my all time favorite places to eat...Stump's Supper Club. Not only does Stump's have buckets of Long Island Iced Tea, felt Elvis paintings and live band Karaoke, they serve fried chicken and waffles. This also got me thinking. If I were plan out the perfect day for myself, what would I do? Hmmm...Okay, I would wake upat a decent time, I don't like to sleep in, have breackfast in bed. Maybe a Moons over My Hammy from Denny's. I would then play 18 holes at a decent course stopping halfway for a beer or two. Take a shower and maybe sneek in a nooner. Lunch would have to be @ my local hang out The Gym in DT Lakeland. They have the best balckened fried chicken wings. I would play a few holes of Golden Tee while I waited for my food. After that, I think I would head down to the Loebowski barber shop and Stump's like I said before. Right around the corner from Stump's is a Piano Bar that is an absolute blast. If time and space were not an issue there would be something in there about going to The Swamp, tailgating and seeing the Gators trounce the Noles. So, okay it may not be the perfect day but it would be a pretty damn good one.

1 comment:

ThunderDan said...

You can't talk about Stump's without mentioning the cornbread. Mmm...cornbread.

Post a Comment