Friday, July 10, 2009

The State : It's about damn time

One of my all time favorite shows from MTV is finally coming to DVD this Tuesday. The State is a sketch comedy show from the mid 90's. I try to reference this show with my friends but apparently not many of my contemporaries remember it. My friend Clint recorded every episode on VHS back in the day. He let me borrow a couple of tapes once and my stepmother recorded over them. Clint was pretty pissed after that. He still gives me shit about it to this day. You can check some bits out on Youtube but the quality is crap. I'm pretty stoked to see this release. They have been pushing the release back for a while. Stupid MTV. If you like Reno 911 or almost every movie Paul Rudd has been in, then you will like The State. I haven't seen it in a while, so I hope it stands the comedy test of time. I am pretty sure it will. Check this out if you have a chance. Let me know if "you wanna dip your balls in it" or "if you're outa herrree."

The State DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment